The goal of the curriculum is to help you disciple others to grow closer to God through effective prayer.
- The leader's eGuide is designed for leading discussions through the book Reflect the Glory of God in Prayer.
- The leader's guide has all the necessary materials for you to facilitate a one-hour discussion in any type of group setting.
- It includes notable quotes, suggestions for hymns and songs for worship, penetrating heart questions, suggested applications as well as leading questions to encourage full participation. There are even special individual and group voluntary projects for those who wish to take a more active role.
Leader's Guide w/ Powerpoint/Keynote
- 10 Week Curriculum
- Slides (Powerpoint & Keynote) for each week to lead discussions
- Leader's eGuide includes notes to facilitate discussions
- Optional Handouts
- Note: Questions and applications are broken down into life stages to encourage mixed groups when meeting (kids, teenagers, college, adults)
If you want to transform your prayer life to pray God glorifying prayers, then look no further than this book.
I have studied every prayer of the Bible to bring forth seven essential principles for more effective praying.
The book is amazingly clear and easy to read and use to guide you in praying more effectively.
Chapter Example: Take a Look Inside (Click here for free download)
- Hundreds of key Scriptural references related to prayer
- Challenging questions to help you meditate on Scriptural insights
- Prayer examples included to guide you in prayer to develop more effective prayers
- Space added to write your prayers (print book only)
- Chapter summaries to help you review and learn the material more easily
- Group discussion questions included for small group study and personal application
- Personal application questions and exercises throughout the book to apply what you are learning on prayer
- Nine appendices included covering other essential topics related to prayer (scroll down for more details)
- The book blends and balances Scriptural explanations, theological insights, and personal application that is accessible for all ages
- Gospel included and can make a great witnessing tool as well!
Print Edition Available
eBook Digital Edition Available
Audio Edition Available
Print & eBook Combo
Print, eBook Digital, Audio Combo
5 Book Bundle Small Group Discount w/ 1 Free eBook Digital Edition
10 Book Bundle Large Group Discount w/ Powerpoint & Leader's Notes
Reflect Powerpoint & Discussion Leader's eGuide and Notes
Paperback: 146 pages
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.3 x 8 inches
NOTE: Artwork precedes each step
Step 1 - Remember the Glories of God
Step 2 - Examine your Motives & Manner
Step 3 - Face Life with the Scriptures
Step 4 - Love God & Love People
Step 5 - Expect Suffering & Persecution
Step 6 - Concern Yourself with God’s Kingdom
Step 7 - Take Every Opportunity
Jesus’ 7 Principles of Prayer
The Lord’s / Disciples’ Prayer
The Names of God
12 Categories of Prayer
A Prayer Class
People Needing Prayer