BIBLE STUDY: Jonah, Part 3/6
Time: 115 Minutes (1 Hour, 35 Minutes)
Logos Version: 6 (compatible with all versions of Logos)
Week 3 – Chapter 2 / Studying Jonah 2
Receive the presenter's notes that can be converted to a Logos' searchable, Personal Book.
****This personal book can be used as a workbook to take notes.
- OBSERVATION: Let’s Highlight and Observe Jonah 2 (Try this on your own, we’ll do some of this in the live training):
- OUTLINING: Structuring Exercise (We’ll do this together in the live training)
- WORD STUDY: Which ‘words’ should we look up for Jonah 2?
- HISTORICAL BACKGROUND: Are there any significant historical information relevant to Jonah 2?
- CROSS REFERENCING: List at least 10 key cross references for Jonah 1 that shed additional light to chapter 2.
- CROSS CHECKING / INTERPRETATION: Summarize what each major section reveals, noting any significant interpretative issues.
- APPLICATION: Identify three applications that flow from this passage.