Receive the presenter's notes that can be converted to a Logos' searchable, Personal Book
2. Recommended but not Required Resources
A. Introductory/Overview of Baptism (17 Resources listed)
B. Academic Based Resources (6 Resources listed)
C. Infant Baptism (4 Resources listed)
D. Baptism of the Holy Spirit (4 Resources listed)
E. Views of Baptism (2 Resources listed)
3. Overview the Issues
A. Getting Started
B. What is Baptism?
C. Who should be baptized?
D. How should one be baptized?
E. What is Spirit Baptism?
4. Step 1 – Find/Read all Baptism Passages
A. Concordance Search
B. Root Word Search
5. Step 2 – Analyze, Organize, and Complete your word studies
A. Analyzing and Organizing your Search Results
B. Export to Passage List to group and organize
C. Bible Word Study
6. Step 3 – Digging into the Controversies
A. Use the Home Page to Overview the topic
B. Additional Topics to Search
C. Search you’re your Theological Resources
D. Search Your Specialized Collections
7. Step 4 – Creating a Table of Views with Supporting Scripture
**Personal Book Template included
8. Step 5 – Template for Keeping Track of Questions