Home > Tips, Tricks, Shortcuts >

Mastering the RIght Click Menu
Mastering the RIght Click Menu


 
Retail Price: $15.99
Sale Price: $7.99
Savings: $8.00

Availability: Available for download now
Qty:

Description
 
Mastering the Right Click Menu

Time: 70 Minutes (1 Hour, 10 Minutes)
Date:
2018-03-12
Logos Version:
7 (compatible with all versions of Logos)

TOPICS COVERED
1. Introduction
2. Why the Right Click Menu is So Versatile
3. Understanding the Purpose of the Right Click Menu
4. Selecting by a Right Click
5. The Corner Box: Location/Reference
6. The Blue Surprise! Understanding Data Types and Indexes
7. The Bible and its Relationship to the Right Click Menu
8. Create a Collection of Manuals and Glossaries

RELATED PRODUCTS:
Logos 6 Top 40 Shortcuts - Part 1/2 Logos 6 Top 40 Shortcuts - Part 2/2
Sale Price: $7.99

Add
Sale Price: $7.99

Add
Top 40 Shortcuts for Logos 6 - Part 1/2 Top 40 Shortcuts for Logos 6 - Part 2/2 (Seminar/Webinar)

Average Rating: 5 of 5 Total Reviews: 2 Write a review »

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Personal Book Builder April 4, 2018
Reviewer: Michal Lopianowski from Bushell Park, SK Canada  
John,

Love your stuff. Logos is like our brain; we only use 30% of it. You are helping unlock the power of the remaining 70%. Thank you for your passion in Glorifying the Lord through Logos.

Was this review helpful to you?

  0 of 0 people found the following review helpful:
 
Mastering the right click menu March 29, 2018
Reviewer: Thomas McBride from Albuquerque, NM United States  
Course was good.  Contained a lot of information of which I was not aware.

Was this review helpful to you?


Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Tips, Tricks, Shortcuts
Video Training Library